Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mini room re-do.



Happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone!  Nothing spells "Super Bowl", like new curtains and a new ceiling fan!  Yep, that's right...my AMAZING, AWESOME DH worked all of yesterday and part of this morning, putting up curtains and hanging a new light and fan.   We NEEDED new curtains...the other would not have made it through one more washing.

Here is the "BEFORE"

The bed was a wedding gift 39 years ago from my parents. We are using this bed in one of the guest rooms.


Here is the "AFTER"

The vintage bed belonged to my parents. They recently gave it to us, and I adore it!

This pretty wooden folding screen was a $15.00 garage sale find.



  • I thought I might use a bit of a "bird" theme in the Master Bedroom for a while.  It reminds me that spring is not too far away.


These sweet little chippies send a springtime message.


Don't you just love Botanical prints!
The total cost on the re-do was only, $212.00!   The new curtains and Alabaster glass fan made a big impact for minimal cost. Most important, Vinnie approves!
 Have a fun day, today...count your blessings...love your family...and thank your Lord.
blessings,
rebecca

2 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your bedroom is Beautiful. I love the colors you use to put this all together. Im your newest follower now on your sweet Blog. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family. Come over and join me if you like. Tablescapes.
XXOO Diane

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous. I love the soft colors and your linens and accessories are beautiful. Very pretty. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, marty