Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Silver Treasures and Valentines

This lovely old silver tray was sitting on a dusty old shelf at a local resale shop.  She was tarnished and sad looking.  Well the "old gal" came home with me that winter day.  Once home she was given a warm soapy bath, and the polished up nice and shiny!  And here she is....(oh, and that fluffy arm in the picture is my sweet "Vinnie".


I added my Red Transferware Teapot, an old garage sale angel, faux grapes and a swirl votive. Isn't it just the "berries"!  Total cost of this little grouping, LESS than $6.00!  Don't you just adore going shopping in your own home!




blessings,
rebecca

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty vignette with your silver finds.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how pretty. Love the transferware and the silver. Stunning. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

shannon i olson said...

I do love moving my own stuff around and finding new finds in the house! Silver always adds such a fine touch!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a pretty vignette you made!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty vignette. I've been looking for a silver tray too, but haven't lucked out at the thrift store yet. Maybe someday I'll come across one like everyone else seems to. I love transferware, so your teapot is pretty too.

Thank you for adding this to the Your Cozy Home Party. Next time you join, please remember to include a link back to my blog inside your post. Thanks!