Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Goodnight...my love.

Today dawned, windy and raw.  A cold mist settled over the garden, leaves danced across my shoes.  The last roses of summer sway with the cold wind.  It's time for my "heaven on earth" to bid farewell.  Faith allows  me to be assured..that there will be a rebirth of the this precious place...not only in my garden, but also of man.

Just one more day, and we will fade.
Oh, I am still as lovely now as in June.
I will stand tall during the long cold months ahead.
Magnolia vine seed pods are ready to harvest.
The Japanese Maple is vibrant in red and orange.
Yes, it's time for sleep.
and always remember...

1 comment:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Thank you for coming by my Dear new follower..I pray all is well on your side of the mountain today and each day..Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
ps. I want to follow you but your follower tag is on I'll be back later to do so..