Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkin CRAZY!

Make no mistake...I, along with my "son-in-love,"  Monty, are crazy about ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!  We love to smell pumpkin, eat pumpkin, and cherish it!  So when I stumbled upon this delightfully simple recipe for PUMPKIN BUTTER...it was love a first sight!
This is so easy a child could handle it.  The smell that fills your home is in one word..YUMMY!
So here it is..........."PUMPKIN BUTTER"

Cast of Characters
If you have never used Penseys Spices, treat yourself!

1 Large can of Pumpkin
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (I use Penzeys Spice)
1 tsp. salt



Spray your CROCKPOT with Pam.
Add pumpkin, brown sugar, spice,
and salt.
Mix well.  Cover with lid. Cook
on low for 4 hours.  Place hot pumpkin
butter in a contain and keep in refrigerator.

adding the brown sugar.
This is just pure Yumminess in a pot!


I used ball jars, so pretty!
Now that is what I call FUN in the kitchen!  Enjoy!

No comments: