Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Coffee table in the livingroom is full of surprises!

Today I chose to rearrange my coffee table.  First thing, I added was a table runner.  Then atop that I added an old arrangement of vines, added two sunflowers and some twisted sticks from my yard.

                                        This plate just seemed to fit..it really speaks the truth.

                                                Don't you just love the pop of color!!

                       This Bible has been in our family for generations. The crystal grapes
                     look lovely laying on top of the word. The hand carved wooden cross was
                                     a girt from my sweet daughter-in-love Sarah Elizabeth.

                      Saturday while going to garage sales, I stumble upon this darling little
  caviar server.  It cost $2.00!  Sterling silver and just stunning! You can lift the lid to find a cut glass
dish...when the YUCKY..I mean delicious stuff goes..ewwwww. Anyway it looked awesome on the table.

                                                  It's it just so delicate and pretty!

                                    The lid flips open, and I think that makes it unusual. Don't you?

And there you have it...a remake of my coffee table. Isn't funny how little things can just make your heart happy?  I hope you have a happy heart kind of day!
blessings,
rebecca

3 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Loved seeing your coffee table. So many gorgeous treasures, so beautifully displayed. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the coffee table vignette. The plate is perfect and what a great silver piece. They were also used for Butter just in case you don't like the caviar. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Sheets on the line, love in my heart. said...

thanks marty...butter sounds better!