Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Morn'in Punk'in!

Good morning everyone!  It's Monday and I want to get this week started on the right foot.  Using what I already had, to make a fall centerpiece.  

 Taking an old footed white bowl.....that was the beginning,


Then I added a faux pumpkin, florist's moss, and some silk leaf fall picks.....


with the addition of real white mini pumpkins, and a fall plaid table runner plus napkins!  Isn't it pretty...and the best part I only had to purchase the mini white pumpkins which were 2 for a $1.00.
There you have it...a fall centerpiece for pennies!

I am thrilled you stopped by our Missouri home this morning!

Be a blessings today,
rebecca

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a pretty centrepiece. You did a good job. I found and am following you through Debbie's Newbie Party. I hope to visit often. Please come and visit me also. Hugs, Chris