Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Redo of nightstands....

Today I decided that our nightstands needed a fresh "outlook"!  So, I started with a clean slate, then added one piece at a time until I was content.  
Here is how my DH, Wayne's side turned out...


                                     the oil painted wood folding screen was purchased at a
                                     garage sale for a whopping $10.00!!


Let's move over to my side, and NO, I don't have a "don't touch" sticker on MY side of the bed!! (sorry honey)...


                                       Everything you see here was purchased at GW, for
                                       pennies! Don't you just LOVE that~!

                                        I paid $2.99 for this beautifully painted glass lamp.

                                       Then added this charming beaded shade....

             and there you have it...and it didn't cost me a dime. I just used what I already had!

Thank you for stopping by this morning! Hope you enjoy this crisp fall day!

blessings,
rebecca





3 comments:

Jilly said...

Your vignette is totally gorgeous. That floral arrangement and using all the wonderful pinecones around the vase is so pretty. Beautiful way you completed this project.
remote controlled jet

Sheets on the line, love in my heart. said...

thank you ms. jilly! :)

Pam Kessler said...

It looks wonderful. I bought a vintage lamps a few weeks ago and haven't found the right shade for it yet.