Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dinning room table re-do...

This lovely autumn day is too beautiful for words to express.  Wanting to keep with this lovely theme, I changed up the centerpiece in our dinning room, using only what I had in the house and yard.  Cost $0.00! Isn't it grand!

                              This is last weeks  centerpiece.
                                             This is the before...


                                       This is the after....

                            How do you like my "leafy" light?


I had so much fun "playing house" today!  Thank you for sharing this fun with me.  
Have an awesome weekend!  Get outside and enjoy!
blessings,
rebecca 

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Those pumpkins and your layout is fabulous. It is a joy to visit and see what you made for us. You really pulled all your techniques together for this ordering. The way you colored them is perfect.
waterhog door mats